What should we Do !!!

   For my country ...


The month of August ... The month of Independence. .. The month of freedom ... The month of new hopes ... The month of new Dreams... The month of accountability of what we have done so far ... 

Everyone is Busy in Celebrating 14th August The Day Of  independence ... 

My mind is stuck in many Thoughts ... 

Should I only hope for change or I should do something on my own will ... 

Should I only post a status or story of love for my beloved country or should I show the love towards my  country through my actions...

Should I only wear national colours (white and green ) or should I work for my nation to make it's colours look more bright...

What should I do to show my country i'am a proud pakistani ...

When I use to see little faces with flags on there cheeks singing national songs I just think what we are doing for them for there better future ... What we have done so far for our beloved country for it's well being ... 


So what I decided what I can do for my country is to choose a dream , a career , a mission , a idea , a profession , a purpose of life to serve my country ....

And today I have one request for you All please do mention Pakistan among your priorities Do a Promise Today where ever you are ... you will be serving pakistan in any way You will be doing something productive for your country ... 

#Pakistan Zindabad 💚

#Happy Independence Day 14 August 2018 

BY 

Pashmeena Atif ☺

Comments

  1. Literally ,Great thoughts...do something for the betterment of people instead of celebrating it enthusiastically...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed despite of only hoping we should work too for the betterment ☺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What i think about Freedom !!!